Sorry for the lack of posts folks, but with a one year-old going to day care, we get our share of bugs at home.
Last week-end my wife was sick with what seemed like gastroenteritis. This week-end was my daughters turn, and now, having spent the day at home to take care of her until she can return to daycare, I'm now feeling under the weather myself.
Hopefully, a good night rest, vitamins and some good old orange juice, I should be back shortly.
Till then check these old posts and let me know what you think!
- 21 EVE Online acronyms for newbies
- My extensive EVE Online wish list
- My best EVE Online screenshots
- 12 sites for every new EVE Online Player
- EON Magazine - Table of Content
- Time enough to fly!