This week was a bit less busy in official news. Nothing was announced by CCP, except the Trinity 1.1 Patch in the EVE Newsletter. Most of the other items of the newsletter were old news. Otherwise, it was the EVE community that was busy, as 3 podcasts were released this week; 2 of which were firsts. So, here is what caught my attention this week.
- Ramblings of a Forum Whore - a new EVE blog by Ghosttr
- Gallente Mini-Freighter - Plutonian shares his wonderful talent as 3D artist. CCP take notice, please
- GDC08 Virtual Greenspan - Adam's (over at T=Machine) account of Dr. Eyjolfur Gudmundsson Economic presentation
- Learn to play in the sandbox correctly noob! - Syncaine's accurate rant on newbies who play like noobs
- EVE Online - Charting a new pod pilot's progression - Here's why it's never too late to start playing EVE (by KalashKaiu)
- Critical Games Studies on the EVE economy - an essay by Michael Hogg
- The Wandering Druid of Tranquility - an EVE blog
- Killing a station camping Maelstrom - Votrian teaches a lesson to a small-time criminal
- The Drone Bay podcast - episode #0.1
- Warp Drive Active podcast - episode #29
- WDA: Industry - episode #1
Fly safe while you surf!