Here are links to article of interest on EVE for this week. In no particular order.
- When is a game not a game? - A short article from folks at IBM's 3D World Immersive studies
- WarCry Interviews Nathan Richardsson - A good interview on the launch of Revelations II
- EVE Online Increased Overall Performance Efficiency - On the update to Python 2.5
- Revelations Tutorial - Part 1 - A great post from Wilhelm on the new tutorial
- Games people play to succeed at work - On MMOs and business skills
- Eve Online Game Brings Business to Pleasure - On EVE and building a business skill set
[gaming] [mmorpg] [eve online] [links] [speedlinking] [eve news]