- I'm French Canadian, and English is a second language to me. Even though you'd never guess with such a family name, English was something I learned at school, not at home. And yes, that means I speak French at home. I live in Quebec, Canada where French is the official language.
- I learned English while living in Jamaica as a 10 year old. Yeah man! We only stayed for a year, then dad got transferred back to Montreal. And since then, I've been reading, speaking and writing in Shakespeare's tongue.
- My first computer was an Apple IIe. Man did I love that machine, and almost had a heart attack when I learned that folks had thrown in the garbage a few years ago. I still dream about it.
- I became a "real" gamer only 6 years ago. I used to have Macs before, and even though I used to work for Big Blue, I did not have a PC. Then, after buying my first PC, I installed Diablo II. The rest is history. Though I'm writing this on a PowerBook G4, my home PC runs XP (and soon Vista).
- My wife and I are expecting our first child within the next few days! Hello fatherhood. They say Gamer Dads are the best!
[gaming] [personal] [life]